You can use licenced on-line resources to follow scientific information from the whole world and take it as support tool in science, research and study.
Access to on-line resources is realized in two different ways:
- In University of Technology network – access is possible from every computer in this network
- Outside the university network
Before working with on-line resources viewing Terms and Conditions is advised. It is usually located on the front page on each on-line resource.
You have to follow these general rules:
- Downloading and printing the articles is allowed only for educational and scientific purpose (any other use is prohibited).
- You cannot download or print the whole books or issues of journals. Only one chapter or article is allowed.
- All resources must be downloaded only on your own computer.
- You have correctly cite these resources in your work.
- Simultaneous downloading large amount of data is prohibited same as using download scripts. The access to on-line resource would have been terminated!